Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 36


Kisses woke me up around 6... but I stayed tucked in for a half an hour more; olive oil pulling when making my teas as - ugh - there was no hot water to take a shower (third time in a month); lunch box for my hubby (cauliflower with a delicious dressing & three small, juicy & nyami sandwiches); goodbye hug & kisses; shower; pondering over whether I really have a toothache or this tooth is just not settled yet; FB & blogging... Hey, it's a measurements day, and Berry left already! Cool, 10 kilos less in 35 days... It's not too much off; still in "health line"! I really like this side effect of my juice fasting cure... ;-)

Nowadays, I might be a false blond indeed... but I have the impression that some things just stay impregnated in one's life... ;-) Go figure, I needed almost the whole cure - more than thirty days - to realize that leftovers, foam & particles of my fruit juices could be used for at least facial masques. C'mon, not when Berry is at home, let's keep some stuff entirely private, but... ;-) Raisins' foam was on first, some pineapple mousse landed on my face later. And I cleaned my tongue in-between. Good girl! ;-)

Nothing special during rather cozy evening: fine dinner for my coming-home-late-hubby (carrot juice, veggie steaks & huge bowl of diverse green leaves with a delicious dressing), nice chat, veggie juice for both, as well as cuddling while watching quite poetic movie with a great soundtrack before going to bed around 23h - The Straight Story (1999). Wishing you a good night!

1st morning6th morning12th morning18th morning24th morning30th morning
Weight: 55 kg • Waist around sacral (2nd) chakra: 76 cm • Low hips: 90 cm (wow, wasn't that once an ideal measure?!)
• Humor: Good • Feeling: Fine... not really. Blue & tired • Hungry: No... but get me some food to eat & chew anyway!
• Herbal teas: Sage tea, Angelica tea, and pimpernel leaves tea • Smelly necklace: More than two hours

• Fruit juices: Orange juice (280 ml), white raisins juice (280 ml), pineapple juice (210 ml)
Afternoon veggie juice: Carrot juice (300 ml) • Supplement: One BiOmega (fish oil & some other goodies)
Evening juice: Tomatoes, peppers, kohlrabi, celery, spinach, ruccola, alfalfa, young onions, parsley, basil, thyme & garlic clove (400 ml)
• Special treats: Short sunbathing session in the morning; two consecutive facial masques
• Morning: 15° C • Max. daytime temperature: 23° C • Weather: Sunny; partially cloudy/smoggy; cloudy; slightly sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment