Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 24


Waking up already at 5:30, well before the alarm clock! Yap, we need to drive those two visiting kids to the airport this morning. Oh, it's a measurements day too! Minus 7 kilos & minus 8 centimeters around my waist in 23 days! Well, slowly but steadily going down; a nice byproduct indeed... ;-) And since I so much miss eating & chewing, I wonder whether it make sense to schedule an ultrasound check-up sooner... Ugh... a tough one!

We left home at 7:30 and took "kids" for a Moroccan breakfast at Marché du Midi; that's what we try to arrange for all our visitors. While they're eating delicious Moroccan pancakes (commonly with cheese, olives-veggie mix & honey) and drinking Moroccan tea (green tea, fresh mint & sugar), I was purchasing pineapples, melons, tomatoes, white & red raisins, a lot of mint for Sara & a bouquet for us. On the way back to the car, I've got a pot of fresh Greek Basil (cute basil with mini leaves), and a bouquet - gorgeous dark red peonies! Off we go & park at Charleroi airport well past nine, on time. Ugh, my baby is leaving me, again... Great to see, hug, kiss & talk to you in person, and nice for having you both around, even for such a short time! Have a fine trip & take a good care of yourself!!! Bisous!

We went back home for a lazy day. First football match & victory for Slovenian team at World Cup! Veggie soup for both & delicious lunch for Berry - small & soft beefsteaks, couscous with mint & lemon juice, and steamed broccoli. We watched half of The Good Guy (2009) and ten minutes of Adam (2009). I was resting and dozing off & on, but finally served strawberries with sugar during Equilibrium (2002) he watched alone. We finished this Sunday with The Contractor (2007), "moelleux au chocolat" (well, Berry only), and final twenty minutes of a foot match Germany : Australia. Wow, 4 : 0!

This evening, I've realized that cooking is most probably "killing" me indeed. I love cooking and spoiling my loved one(s) with food, but it's almost for sure inducing my growing longing for eating and chewing, as well as much too much juice drinking. So... I'll try to stop. No more cooking?!? It'll be hard on me! I can't imagine Berry eating sandwiches & other (junk) food for several weeks... Let's see what happens, and how he & I will cope with me not cooking fresh home made meals, and preparing his nyami lunch boxes & special treats... Ugh!


Weight: 58 kg • Waist around sacral (2nd) chakra: 78 cm • Low hips: 95 cm 
1st morning6th morning12th morning18th morning 
• Humor: Good • Feeling: OK • Hungry: Re. the quantity of juices today, one could say I'm hungry, but I think I just miss eating food so much.
• Herbal tea: Sage tea • Supplement: One BiOmega (fish oil & some other goodies)
• Fruit juices: Orange & grapefruit juice (200 ml), apple juice (500 ml)
• Broth: Onions, garlic cloves, ½ kohlrabi, some celery leaves & parsley stalks (veggie cube; no oil; 1x 350 ml & 1x 200 ml)
• Veggie juice: Tomatoes, pepper, spinach, two sorts of basil stalks & leaves, and parsley (350 ml; garlic clove missing)
• Special treats: Berry moisturizing all of my my skin with aloe vera spray, and making my veggie juice in the evening
Morning: 7° C • Max. daytime temperature: 17° C • Weather: Cloudy

No comments:

Post a Comment