Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 6


Good morning into a rainy day around 7:30... Let's see how juice fasting goes when gray & rainy outside. Hey, sixth morning - measurements checking! Not bad! Even though this was & is not the aim of my fasting - three kilos down (I only have Ikea's cheapest balance, so don't count on preciser info ;-) and four centimeters less around waist (pity I wasn't measuring this one yesterday, before colon hydrotherapy - apparently you lose some waist during this therapy) since the first morning of my fast. 

Wow, I'm bathing in freesias perfume when at laptop - smaller of Sunday's bouquets is right beside me... I adore this smell! And flowers. Especially red ones. Hmm, my tall hibiscus seems to be on strike: one gorgeous red flower a day before fasting, and no buds detected since.

Berry took a day off today, for renovating. I brought him a coffee mug around 11h. Unpleasant surprise on my way back: both elevators "under maintenance"!!! If one lives on 14th floor, one wishes to at least smack somebody at that moment... Although, apparently it's a great exercise, taking the stairs... Go girl! And I went. Slowly. Up to 14th floor. Stair by stair. Well, there's no coincidences in life... ;-) You don't want to exercise on your own? No worries, universe will make you do at least some... ;-) And by the way, I'm really in a bad shape at present... ;-(  C'mon, there's even a calorie counter for walking the stairs available on the web!

Initial measurements • Weight: 62 kg • Waist around sacral (2nd) chakra: 82 cm • Low hips: 97 cm
• Humor: Undetermined • Feeling: Slightly tired & blue • Hungry: Not really
• Herbal teas (7 cups): Kidney tea, sage tea, cranesbill tea, Angelica tea, calcium tea, marigold tea, pimpernel tea (leaves found, roots not yet)
• Tepid water as a day starter: 620 ml • Juices: Orange juice (260 ml), carrot juice (300 ml) with vitamin D supplement
• Inspired vegetable broth (lunch): Onion, tomato, 1/4 of green pepper, and garlic clove (1/2 miso cube; no oil; 1x 250 ml)
• Inspired vegetable broth (dinner): 2 onions and 3 garlic cloves (1/2 miso cube; no oil; 1x 270 ml) 
Walking up the stairs: 1x 14th floor Walking to appointments & back: 50 minutes Breathing exercises: Almost none
• Morning: 8° C • Max. daytime temperature: 11° C • Weather: Rainy, cloudy & cold - Welcome to Brussels!

No comments:

Post a Comment