Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 5


Ugh, around 6 a.m., I woke up completely "broken", into a foggy gray morning. I joined Berry (already eating breakfast) in the kitchen, started washing, peeling & cutting fruits (strawberries, mango & banana) - Berry's dessert at work (I've done his tuna salad lunch already yesterday)... and drinking water in-between. I gave him a quick back massage with St. John's wort oil, and started a sage mix tea... And as there was such a lust in my back, I asked Berry to massage it (dear, I'm so grateful for it), only to discover my neck pain... I really need to start with stretching (and breathing) exercises!

I realized that whenever I'm passing by our nuts collection, I need to stop my hand... Ugh, I'd chew some almonds, cashews or Brasilia nuts with raisins with an ultimate pleasure... No go!!! So, I emptied remaining  four glass containers (in order to make place for all these tea mixes, I put two of them away already before my fasting) into small bags which Berry can just grab in the morning and take to work. One visual problem solved. Our huge bowl with fresh fruits doesn't bother me ( yet).

• Humor: Undetermined • I'm feeling: Blue • Headache: None (it's the last time I make this note... surprisingly, I had it the fist day only)
• Tepid water as a day starter: 500 ml • Hawthorn tincture: 1x 3/4 of teaspoon Smelly necklace: 2 hours 
Herbal teas (6 cups on our counter): Kidney tea, sage tea, cranesbill tea, Angelica tea, calcium tea, marigold tea
• Juices: Watered strawberry juice (300 + 250 ml (a total mess - don't do it)), watermelon juice (400 ml)
• Inspired vegetable broth: Onion, few small pumpkin chunks, two ts. of fresh parsley stalks, and garlic clove (1/2 miso cube; no oil; 1x 250 ml)
• My first colon hydrotherapy by a colon hydrotherapist Micheline - I highly recommend it to everyone! It's an awesome feeling!
• Walking: Fair "downtown" portion, more than an hour • Breathing exercises: Few (shit, I just keep forgetting about deep breathing)
• Special treats: Back massage (with massage oil "éclat"); exposing to a feeblish sun in the evening
• Morning: 11° C • Max. daytime temperature: 21° C • Weather: Morning fog quite soon replaced by sun

No comments:

Post a Comment