Friday, May 21, 2010

A Day Before


I love spending days with Berry... ;-) I especially love weekdays when he "takes a day off"... We were so busy with our morning routines (cool, my period starts as well - what else?) & little chores that we were late to my endo consultation (we were the only ones aware of it). Afterwards, we picked up Berry's new glasses (he's soooo cute, with both of them), went to his house to fetch some stuff, and to lunch at Babbelaar. My last lunch before the cure: ostrich steaks in red wine sauce, great mix of steamed vegetables below them, potato croquettes, and a glass of beer. Delicious!

We came home around four, quite tired... We soon nestled on our king sofa, drinks aside... and felt asleep in the best hug ever!!! Around six I woke up with thoughts about the cure... doubting... not feeling strong enough, in every possible aspect... not feeling enough of will power to make it all the way through... not... Ugh! We made ourselves busy with browsing the web, some music in the background, and finally, we decided to watch "Stand and Deliver" (1988), popcorn included. Fine movie. And then...

I realized I need to make that kidney tea if I wish to start with the cure next morning. While waiting, I was checking all Breuss books I have, smoking few last cigarettes... not feeling adequate nor thrilling... or anything much. Bedtime after midnight... and sound sleep all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment