Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 2

Hmmm... I woke up at 2 a.m., without headache, not really hungry but thirsty. I kept myself busy with browsing a bit, blogging, and making my morning tea. I went back to bed around 6 a.m. to get some hugs before he leaves for working Saturday... And I woke up before 9 a.m., in a gorgeously sunny day, and decided not to do more than try sunbathing in our bedroom. Unbelievable, it works! If it's sunny (rarity in Bxl), one can get a decent portion of sunlight lying on our huge bed, turning around a bit... from 9 until 11 a.m. for sure. I loved it! Why haven't I done it before?!?

I had a hunger craving before noon. After a plate of onion broth (seasoned with an ampule of vitamin D supplement), I feel much better. I don't miss coffee nor cigarettes, but I miss fruits (bananas & apples in a bowl look so delicious), and I'm persuading myself to do the rites, take a shower, and go out... There's no lust for whatsoever, not even for dwelling on "why the heck do I need to do this"... Go, girl, move your ass and your mind will follow! Well... eventually.

Shower. Long Skype talk with my "baby". Now she knows as well... <3 Out too late for a walk. To the office to take care of my plants & medical bills. Back home around 18h, directly to Berry's hug (he came home from work a bit before me). Talking about sunbathing in our bed, we started to move our huge sofa around, fetched our beach towels out, laid on sofa... We were sunbathing! Both of us! In our living room! Playa Saint Lazare indeed! That's so cool! Needless to say that we felt asleep, later just moved to our bed... and soundly slept until early morning.

• Humor: Existing • Headache: I felt my head in the afternoon, nothing major • Hungry: Not really
• Herbal teas (4 cups): Kidney tea, sage tea, cranesbill tea, calcium tea
• Consumed: Breuss juice (by recipe), onion broth (by recipe, although with coconut oil & miso cube; 2x 250 ml)
• Sunbathing: In the morning & evening • Making love: Once (guess where ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment