Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 9


This is a part of my view from my bed around 7:20, but the sky was clear blue approximately half an hour before, when I opened my eyes... ;-)

I was really enjoying making lunch for Berry today; well, as most of days... ;-) He so much likes sardines fried as stakes, and a bowl of mixed salad beside (today: tomato, lamb's lettuce & ruccola). Of course, I like them too... ;-)

Vegetable soup was delicious as well, although all I'm putting in it during my cure is 1/2 of miso cube only (no spices & oil). I finely cut diverse veggies and put them in 500 ml water, I cook them a bit, and then serve Berry a plate with all or almost all veggies and a bit of broth, and I take the majority of broth which is usually 250-300 ml. VoilĂ ! Although, today there were really too much of veggies in a soup. Instead of throwing leftovers away, I decided to make veggie stakes out of them. Mixing cooked veggies with two eggs, fresh parsley, some spices, salt & Dijon mustard, a bit of alfalfa & leek sprouts, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, and fresh bio-corn bred crumbs... Mix was still a bit too liquid, therefore I decided to bake it in the oven, as a sort of a pie or low veggie cake... ;-) Let's see what will come out of this! Hopefully dinner for Berry who's renovating today again.

• Humor: Good • Feeling: Weak but quite fine, thanks • Hungry: No
• Herbal teas (5 cups): Kidney tea, sage tea, cranesbill tea, calcium tea, marigold tea
Olive oil pulling: Almost 30 minutes, first thing in the morning • Tepid water afterwards: 750 ml
• Juices: Apple juice (130 ml), orange juice (200 ml)
• Inspired vegetable broth (lunch): Onion, carrot, ½ kohlrabi, and fresh parsley stalks (½ miso cube; no oil; 1x 300 ml)
• Walking: 40 minutes • Special treats: Sunbathing in the morning, and macrobiotic cooking class in the evening
• Morning: 11° C • Max. daytime temperature: 19° C • Weather: Sunny, partly cloudy, cloudy, rainy, cloudy evening & night

PS: Veggie cake was apparently delicious! Not-hungry-Barry was watching a movie, drinking white vine, and all pieces of cake just disappeared... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment