Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 1

Opening eyes at 7:02, out of bed at 7:20 when Berry left... Kidney tea for breakfast, sage tea mix for later, vegetable mix preparation... NO coffee, NO cigarettes... Go, take a shower! And out with a thermos of sage tea mix and a thermos of vegetable juice! Nyami! From 9:30 suffering at dentist, at 11:00 meeting with my psy... Remember: no stress (!) - no RDV that close together any longer! Afterwards, shopping for our concierge (how can he drink hectoliters of that green stuff, brrrr?) and a bit of food for Berry... Back home! Some more teas... and no lust for a thing. Refuge at my laptop... where I was, around 14h, smoking my last two cigarettes without much lust... Marlboro Light - ADIEU!

I got so tired around 18h, and my headache was increasing (go figure, no coffee for a whole day!), so I decided to got to bed and chase all away with a sleep... Dosing off and on, I remember Berry's kisses and hugs when he came home around 20h, but I was definitely gone after that... ;-)

• Tall: 164 cm • Weight: 65 kg • Waist around sacral (2nd) chakra: 86 cm
• Humor: None • Self-pity: In abundance • Headache: In the afternoon & evening • Hungry: Quite (manageable)
• Herbal teas (5 cups): Kidney tea, sage tea, cranesbill tea, Angelica tea, calcium tea
• Consumed: Breuss juice (by recipe), onion broth (by recipe, although with coconut oil & vegetable mix cube; 1x 250 ml)
5 Tibetan rites: In the morning (7-9)• Walking: Barely

No comments:

Post a Comment