Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 3

No wonder, after so much resting & sleeping, we woke up around 6 a.m... I haven't done my kidney tea in the evening!!! Ugh, I was so thirsty.. and decided to start a day as Berry - with a fresh apple juice. Although, my portion goes through "particles elimination" first... Wow, delicious! Berry went renovating, I was busy with my teas and juice... only to get back to bed as soon as possible. No, no sleeping, sunbathing! It's a completely cloudless & sunny day, they announce more than 20° C for later... Spring! Finally! Including sun!!! When on my back, I was breathing, deeply... and exhaling... I felt my thyroid afterwards... Heck, I need to do more of breathing exercises & go out walking or whatever else "in the move" much more...

Shower with extensive glove massage. Out. Market at Midi: fresh mint, veggies (spring onions, tomatoes) & fruits (strawberries, pineapples, watermelon), and a huge bouquet of red freesias! Well, I was not hungry, I was drinking sage tea I took with me, but it was extremely difficult not to put some fresh fruits in the mouth... Greek resto: lunch for Berry. Food around me & everybody eating? No fuss for me, interesting. Back home, Berry ate lunch & went back to renovating, I was taking care of laundry, cooking my onion broth, made my "smelly necklace" & put it on, and went blogging... Bizarre, I don't miss cigarettes, I don't miss coffee, I don't have a headache... I'm just dreaming about food, early in the morning (today) or late in the evening (yesterday)... Apparently, it will pass.. ;-) Mmmm... freesias smell all around - gorgeous!

When Berry came back, we nestled in sunlight on our newly discovered "Playa Saint Lazare" a bit, then drove to his house for some more machinery... Back home, we watched "Dear John" (2010) - ugh, I was dreaming popcorn - I made my kidney tea later, and went to bed around midnight... leaving my honey behind as he felt to watch another one... ;-)

• Humor: Good • Headache: None • Hungry: A bit (early in the morning & in the evening)
• Herbal teas (5 cups): Kidney tea, sage tea, cranesbill tea, Angelica tea, calcium tea
• Juices: Apple juice (230 ml), Breuss juice (by recipe + some more carrots)
• Onion broth (by inspiration): Onion, spring onion greens & garlic clove (1/2 miso cube; no oil; 1x 250 ml)
• Walking: Fair portion • Breathing exercises: Few
• Sunbathing: In the morning & in the evening • Smelly necklace: 2 hours
• Morning: 10° C • Max. daytime temperature: 24° C • Weather: Sunny with rare clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment