Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 4


What a gift from Universe! A third consecutive morning with a total sunshine & without a single cloud! In Brussels!?! It feels really great to wake up into such a morning... even if it's not much past 6. I feel OK but hungry. Kidney tea soothes that only a bit, so I keep myself busy with four other teas and a pineapple juice. I don't really know whether Breuss would agree with this juice choice (well, most probably he wouldn't... although, I'm just listening to myself & my common sense), but I so feel like drinking some real fresh food. Namely, when I drink his vegetable juice, it's more out of a "must" as black radish & potato make him not delicious at all... Hmmm... it feels so good to sip a fresh fruit juice... Nyami!

You won't believe it! I was cooking lunch for Berry (it's a national holiday in Belgium today, "Whit Monday"): vegetable soup (broth for me, soup for him), čevapčiči, spring onions & salad (spring onion greens, tomato & cucumber)! It was smelling so good... ;-) I think I could eat all although... no worries, I was fine. When I read about people fasting & cooking for others, it seemed so unbelievable to me... Wow, it's 15h and 25° C outside! Let's go for a ride!

Slow & calm evening... Katja Art of Living called... "drive over, we'll breath that through, and ayurvedic doctor will put together a recovery plan for you, including massages & treatments in our ayurvedic center..." Yap, it doesn't sound bad at all but... I'm too busy with this fasting cure & all around at present. "At least, go for long kriya and drink one liter of tepid water first thing in the morning - it'll be like a fresh oil for your "machine", for your endocrine glands."

• Humor: Good • Headache: None • Hungry: Not really 
• Coffee: I don't miss it a bit  • Cigarettes: My body misses some gestures & my mind is craving a tinny bit, that's all
• Herbal teas (5 cups): Kidney tea, sage tea, cranesbill tea, Angelica tea, calcium tea • Smelly necklace: 1,5 hour
• Juices: Pineapple juice (200 ml), mandarin juice (140 ml), Breuss juice (without black radish & potato; 210 ml), watered apple juice (400 ml)
• Inspired vegetable broth: Spring onion greens, carrot, few small chunks of tomato & cucumber, and garlic clove (1/2 miso; no oil; 1x 250 ml)
• Sunbathing: In the morning & evening • Out on a bike: 55 minutes around the block • Breathing exercises: Few • Making love: Mmmm... ;-))
• Special treats: Facial mask (teaspoon of banana, mandarin leftovers & a bit of honey), Berry sprayed & massaged my body with aloe vera gel
• Morning: 10° C • Max. daytime temperature: 26° C • Weather: Sunny with rare clouds

2 comments: