Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 41


Ugh, that's a busy day & one before the last one... ;-) Up at 6:45, tired; lunch bag for Berry; shower & moisturizing; my hubby made my orange juice & moisturized my skin; goodbye hug & kiss; clothes on; out, driving my Corsa to her yearly maintenance; walking back home for some "dental calculations" in order to decide how to proceed with restoration of my teeth; dentist appointment; back home for a mid morning juice; out again, this time to my "yesterday's RDV" with my gineco for a regular yearly checkup (I was waiting for it almost 2 hours); back home well after two o'clock, greeting Aida, showing her around (she's replacing Sonia, our cleaning lady, who's on vacation 'til August) ... and out again, not to be under her feet. Where to? No clue.

I was not going far, just walking through the main Brussels shopping area (we live right next to it), trying on some shorts but finally bought nothing; apart of two body butters at Body Shop as my skin is still reddish, my dentifrice & breakfast bread for Berry. Opel Bert called me before five and I picked up my Corsita soon afterwards. Back home, I decided to make my first raw food cake ever, despite all. When I was putting it together (mixed almonds & dates as a cake base (dough), mango smoothie on it, and raspberries for decoration), Veerle finally called back. I invited her to come over in the evening, to try this - hopefully delicious - cake & see her at least for a while. Berry was late (again), but he got a mixed salad (mix of young salad leaves with ruccola, spinach & finely cut tomatoes, as well as pinons, pumpkin seeds & baroque dressing) with small toasted tempeh chunks (natural & smoked) for dinner anyway. ;-) Observing him, I could see & say it was delicious, kissing him, I could also taste at least a bit of my salad dressing. ;-) When Veerle, came soon after eight, I repeated mixed salad exercise for her too. We were talking about a lot & about all but mainly about us, I didn't forget to serve my newly discovered mango cake (apparently delicious - I'll be able to try a tinny piece of it tomorrow), and we just continued with our interesting, vivid & at times touching discussion almost until midnight. I really liked it!

• Humor: Moderate • Feeling: Worn out but OK • Hungry: No

• Fruit juices: Orange & grapefruit juice (280 ml), red raisins juice (400 ml)
• Veggie juices: Carrot juice (350 ml), tomatoes, green pepper, spinach, young onions, basil, thyme, parsley & garlic clove (400 ml) 
• Photo above: Midnight moon from our bedroom (by Berry)  
• Walking: Four hours for sure • Special treats: Berry moisturized almost my entire body 
Max. daytime temperature: 27° C • Weather: Fair, cloudy, sunny, fair... night.

No comments:

Post a Comment