Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 37 & 5 days to go

Good morning around 7 a.m.; shower; wiping water off my body, I discovered a patch of urticaria on my arm (?!); my teas & orange juice; moisturizing; some chores, blogging & waiting for two geobiologists' visit (géobiologie) to check our tinny apartment. They came on time, checked thoroughly the place, were surprised that the apartment was so "clean" & quite energetic, and all they've installed were three "geomag" blockers (one for our electrical system, one to block pulsing of RTBL antenna, and one to block pulsing of a nearby mobile phone base station). I felt the effect right away - the energy level in the apartment quite increased. Hopefully that won't disturb us too much nor our sleep within next few days. And while chatting, I was reminded that I could regularly reiki clean what they can't handle nor block: influences that come from people living in the building (!), below, above & next to our apartment. Ugh! Why do we so often keep forgetting about beneficial stuff we know and it works or useful skills we've acquired?! I tend to hope it's not just laziness... ;-)

Later, we went out to buy three radiators and to stop at Berry's house to fetch some tools & stuff he needs at renovation site. While Berry was searching for all what's needed, I was picking lavender & daisies into two lovely bouquets... ;-) We made a stop at Bio Planet store as Berry wanted to see where & how it is, and bought some delicious goodies for him. When coming out of it, I was struck with a stomachache & I realized I was hungry. And a slight headache installed when we were driving home. Shall I stop this fasting few days before foreseen? Or not? Doubts, those persistent tinny doubts whether I'm doing the right thing etc... Coming home, my attentive hubby made me a delicious carrot juice that fought stomachache right away, and headache evaporated soon afterwards. Berry was eating dinner he made & browsing for "new" movies, I was reading old Slovenian magazines. Later, he made me another juice & we were scotched to our laptops for few hours. Until we finally decided not to watch a movie but rather go to bed before 23h.

• Humor:Good • Feeling: Quite fine • Hungry: In the afternoon as I didn't drink enough • Headache: After the hunger but not for long
• Herbal teas: Sage tea, Angelica tea, and pimpernel leaves tea • Fruit juices: Orange & grapefruit juice (260 ml), apple juice (400 ml)
• Veggie juices: Carrot juice (300 ml), juice of tomatoes, peppers, cucumber, ruccola, spinach, young onion, basil, thyme & garlic clove (700 ml)
• Supplement: One BiOmega • Special treat: Berry moisturized almost my entire body; picking flowers; a bit of sunbathing in the evening
• Morning: 15° C • Max. daytime temperature: 27° C • Weather: Fair (cloudy & sunny
)

1 comment: