Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 35 & one week to go


Awake around 5:30, out of bed before 6; shower & moisturizing; lunch bag for my hubby & my sage tea;  a map for Berry to get to Micheline & his first lymphatic drainage massage; my orange juice by him; clothes on; goodbye hug & kisses; blogging; greeting Sonia; some browsing & out to a busy day.

A quick shopping at Brico (support stick for my huge no-name plant with gorgeous leaves), an early appointment with my psy (back to work in July, part time), quick  food shopping at GB on my way to another appointment, to RDV with our control doctor at work (she doesn't let me come back to work on 1st July yet), and a quick, relaxing chat with a smoking Nat afterwards (I really miss her company, our talks & our laughter). In the meantime, Berry was SMSing me where I was. Bizarre (we rarely call or SMS one another). Only until my call back, around noon, when I was already driving home, when he was "obliged" to tell me... that he took a day off. Surprise! At such a busy day of mine? I love it & I love the way he handled it (he loved massage, his lymph is running smoothly; he was at Makro, checked our renovation site as well, and ate some stuff from lunch bag at home... but afterwards, he was getting lonely)! You bet I was "running" home! ;-) Later, after we made two juices for me (one for my lunch & one as my takeaway), we went together for my long awaited walk with Veerle & her dog. Along Brussels's canal, hot & sunny summer day, great company & an easygoing, fine chat. Back home, it became clear that these events & contents were too much for me today - at only 16h, I was feeling exhausted & completely drained. Moderation? Ugh...

• Humor: Moderate • Feeling: Fine • Hungry: No... although I'd really love to eat & chew!!!
• Herbal tea: Sage tea • Fruit juices: Orange juice (280 ml), Charentais melon juice (230 ml), apple juice (420 ml)

• Veggie juice: Tomatoes, peppers, iceberg salad, fennel, spinach, basil, thyme, garlic clove & young onion (400 ml)
• Walking: More than 2 ½ hours (with Veerle, her Sluffer & Berry)
Special treat: Berry moisturized almost my entire body; interlaced & satisfied before a good night sleep... ;-) 
• Morning: 13° C • Max. daytime temperature: 26° C • Weather: Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment