Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 21 & 21 days to go


Alarm clock at 7:02. Lunch bag for Berry. Preparing all of my herbal teas. Goodbye hug & kiss. Shower. Clothes on. Finished crème brûlée custard & put ten ramekins in the oven. Woke Sara up & walked my severely constipated princess to her first colon hydrotherapy. Left her with Micheline, purchased some necessities while walking around downtown for almost an hour. Went home to leave goodies there, took a car, picked Sara up & took her to laboratory (a thorough blood check will be done). Back home, I put crème brûlée ramekins in the fridge, and made this young couple a breakfast - great smoothie: mango, nectarine, banana, kiwi, raspberries (frozen) & two handfuls of almonds. Me? C'mon, drinking teas only... ;-) Hey, by the way, today is my 21st day which means I'm right in the middle of the cure!!!

Than it was already my turn to go for a colon hydrotherapy. What a great feeling that is, when they clean your inside! Well, it's not that it's much to clean the third time during fasting, but as I'm not making daily or at least regular enemas (colon irrigation) at home, I felt I needed this third session sooner then foreseen (on 22nd). We were chatting with Micheline who was explaining, among others, her morning session with Sara (no details, sorry ;-). I took notes of her suggestions for gluten intolerant Sara, diet & all. Yap, we both need to change our "intake habits"...

After it, we met for lunch at macrobiotic resto, and parted after it as I had a meeting with an electrician. A bit of relaxing behind the screen (blogging, of course), and suddenly, I realized we have no starter for today. What goes well with mussels à la buzara (mussels in a huge pot with garlic, white vine & parsley; we don't put bread crumbs in this sauce mix any longer)? Shrimps cocktail! And out I went again... not only because of lack of shrimps at home (no worries, a decent Delhaize shop is across the street), but also because I forgot to go to the pharmacy for Sara's pills...

Their dinner: shrimps cocktail & 2 kilos of mussels à la buzara, and the most delicious crème brûlée far around for dessert (on my photo). Nyami! Well, I couldn't resist the smells, and I took a plate of mussels sauce as a broth... Mea culpa or Carpe Diem? Hmmm... alcohol evaporates, so this can really be considered as a soup. Voilà! 

We skipped playing social games with kids (sorry, not a light decision) - both extremely tired, we were exchanging our days on our huge sofa, and were off to bed pretty soon. Most probably, I was sound asleep around 22h already; right after a short chat about our impression that our libidos went almost dormant during this cure of mine, simultaneously...

• Humor: Good • Feeling: Fine & sooooo busy • Hungry: No
• Herbal teas (6 cups): Kidney tea (last day!), sage tea, cranesbill tea, Angelica tea, calcium tea, and marigold tea
• Consumed: Clear miso soup (250 ml; mistake - diarrhea before bedtime), Charentais melon juice (100 ml), "mussels" broth (200 ml)
• Walking: Around three hours • Supplement: One BiOmega (fish oil & some other goodies) 
• Max. daytime temperature: 21° C • Weather: Cloudy, drizzly & rainy

No comments:

Post a Comment