Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 26


Before 6, "Good morning, gray Brussels!" Lunch box for my hubby; shower; moisturizing of my body which is peeling on the "cycling" spots; making my teas & my first juice. After nine, too cold & windy to sunbath... ;-( Listening to just downloaded Victoria Boutenko's seminar on 12 Steps to Raw Foods. She's so interesting & common sense! In the meantime, I've ordered few "raw food" books - mainly recipes, in order to spin off my inspiration & get some new skills and ideas... ;-) Finally, at noon: lymphatic drainage massage! Micheline is really as good as she said she was! On top of it, I had no lymph blockages in my body, and no ganglion nodules to loosen! No wonder, 26 days of juice fasting has done many tricks already & my body has got rid of bunch of tocsins so far! I feel sooo gooood... ;-)

I couldn't resist - for the very first time, I've done sushi at home. Yap, no cooking involved (therefore, no smells) and à la Aida. I used couscous leftovers, put fresh tomato mixed with spices on it (sauce), added stripes of avocado, and stripes of smoked turkey (into 4 big rolls) and stripes of beef tongue (into 2). One big sushi roll = eight usual sushis; it'll do for Berry's dinner & tomorrow's lunch. Ugh, I'm so curious how they taste...

Some sunbathing afterwards, listening to last two CDs of Dyer & Northrup refreshing tandem on Inside-Out Wellness, and wondering how late Berry will come home today... And now, I'm finally going to start reading Lipton's revolutionary The Biology of Belief... Wishing you a fine, cozy evening, and good night!

• Humor: Good • Feeling: Fine, a bit tired & skinny • Hungry: No • Headache: Minor one, in the afternoon (first one since Day 2; massage?)
• Herbal teas (6 cups): Sage tea, cranesbill tea, Angelica tea, calcium tea, marigold tea, and pimpernel tea (leaves found, roots not yet)
• Fruit juice: Pineapple juice (370 ml) • Supplement: One BiOmega (fish oil & some other goodies)

• Veggie juice: Tomatoes, pepper, spinach, parsley & two garlic cloves - I adore it, although this one was spicy; no kissing this evening (400 ml)
• Special treats: Berry moisturized my entire body; lymphatic drainage massage; sunbathing in the evening; my favorite position in bed... ;-)
• Morning: 11° C (at 8h) • Max. daytime temperature: 19° C • Weather: Fair

2 comments:

  1. Hold on to it, Aidina.
    A blonde is proud of you !
    You might even convince me one day to follow the healthy path.. who knows..
    xx
    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, my dearest blond!
    I'm also proud of me, extremely!

    And so glad I started this juice fasting cure!
    Although, the way I'm executing it,
    it couldn't be called Breuss Cure any longer.
    But I couldn't care less:
    I quit smoking (we'll need to figure out a new way of our mingling & socializing),
    I quit drinking coffee,
    I lost all kilos of surplus & tons of tocsins,
    and I'm feeling better & better.
    On top of it, since three days ago,
    I feel something is going on in the area of my goiter & nodule...

    Well, someone should say to me well before
    that all I need to do to feel better is to stop eating for a while... ;-)

    Miss you!

    Bisous,
    Aida

    ReplyDelete