Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 23


We woke up at 7, simultaneously. Barry made his usual breakfast (coffee & toasted bread with Nutella), I took a shower, cleaned my tongue, and claimed some assistance with body butter... ;-) Later, I tackled my sage tea & orange juice, as well as I already prepared a smoothie for sleeping kids (who were unconscious until noon).

I need to share with you that the past two days were quite tough on me - I thought I'd crack and restart eating. I'm almost never hungry, but I miss eating and chewing sooooo much... you can't even imagine. Yes, it might not be OK that I cook for Berry (and eventual guests), but I do have the impression that by cooking & serving meals, I feed at least my eyes, as well as keep myself occupied. Berry offered to undergo the same regime for the rest of my cure... I feel flattered but I can't say "please" or similar, as I don't feel like this would help me, nor ceasing cooking for him. Well, not at present at least. And I was thinking about whether the goal of this cure would be reached or not; and whether to get a thyroid ultrasound sooner; and... I don't know how I'll manage to cope within the reaming days of my fasting cure, but I hope I will.

• Humor: Good • Feeling: Slightly weak & vertiginous • Hungry: Not really; yes; not really... I miss food!!!
• Herbal tea: Sage tea • Supplement: One BiOmega (fish oil & some other goodies)
• Fruit juices: Orange & grapefruit juice (200 ml), pineapple juice (200 ml)
• Veggie juice: Tomatoes, carrots, bit of pepper, basil stalks & leaves, parsley & garlic clove (350 ml) 
• Special treat: Shopping for first birthday present for Berry - black Canon PowerShot SX210 IS
• Photo: A trial whether new camera really reacts on smile - it does but we need to practice ;-) 
Morning: 13° C • Max. daytime temperature: 20° C • Weather: Cloudy

No comments:

Post a Comment