Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 30


Berry was awake before 4h, I was awake soon after 5h, and we simultaneously woke up around 5:30. That's what happen if one is early in bed, soon after 22:00. Berry was occupied with his breakfast & yesterday's news on internet, I was making my teas & melon juice. Showering. Moisturizing. And another measurements day! Minus 9 kilos & minus 10 centimeters around my waist in 29 days! "Don't get skinnier", he smilingly said after assisting... ;-) No worries, I still can't see my pubic hair without bending slightly... ;-) And this won't happen without stretching & exercising! Ugh... Clothes on. His lunch box (pot with pineapple chunks & pot with sushis - he has working Saturday). Goodbye hug & kisses. Blogging. Ugh... light rain shower outside.

As I had no lust to go out in this somber & cold Brussels weather, I spent majority of my day blogging & studying my detailed lab exam which finally landed in our mailbox yesterday. The expensive foodscreen test is rather good: I'm allergic only to amaranth and extremely allergic only to oyster mushrooms & poppy seeds. Well, if nothing worse than these... ;-) Although, I'm seriously glad I have a RDV with dr. Henry scheduled next Tuesday! As per 28th May, my body overproduces vitamins B12, B9 and dopamine (!!); there's a lack of vitamins A, D and serotonin (!); I have a cholesterol & erythrocytic fatty acids mess inside of me; and candida albicans parameter is ten times higher than maximum. So help me... Nature!

The evening was a cozy lazy one as well. Berry was watching a football game, I was first making a veggie juice for both, and than finally got back to reading that awesome Lipton's book The Biology of Belief. Afterwards, we were together dozing off & on while watching downloaded finale of La Nouvelle Star, and were therefore really late in bed (before one a.m.) which is not so common for us any longer.

• Weight: 56,2 kg (said Berry) • Waist around sacral (2nd) chakra: 76 cm • Low hips: 93 cm
1st morning6th morning12th morning18th morning24th morning
• Humor: Moderate • Feeling: Not much • Hungry: No
• Herbal teas (6 cups): Sage tea, cranesbill tea, Angelica tea, calcium tea, marigold tea, and pimpernel leaves tea
• Fruit juices: Galia melon juice (divine again; 310 ml), pineapple juice (400 ml), white & red raisins juice (200 ml)
• Veggie juice: tomatoes, carrots, green pepper, both sorts of basil stalks, parsley stalks & garlic clove (300 ml)
• Supplement: One BiOmega (fish oil & some other goodies) • Special treat: Berry moisturized almost my entire body
• Morning: 10° C • Max. daytime temperature: 15° C • Weather: Cloudy, rainy, timid sun, cloudy, rainy... hard on us in Bxl!

No comments:

Post a Comment