Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 28


Up into a fair morning (clouds & modest sun) at 6:30; shower; moisturizing; tongue cleaning; clothes on; sage tea; lunch box; goodbye hug & kiss; orange juice; blogging; welcoming Sonia; out at 8:30.

I was admiring these white (and orange) opium poppy flowers on the way to our dentist and back, through a nearby park Botanique. For so long that I was too late for taking photos of the orange ones which were awesome. Lovely, this white one, n'est pas? And they're huge & tall in comparison with red ones I know from home & nature.

I went food shopping before RDV with my psy at 9:45, and after chatting with him for 45 minutes (my cure & Berry's working conditions), straight home. Wow, what a surprise in our mail box: written report from the first endo I saw in Brussels on 3rd May! Unbelievable speed! And my physician was getting nervous as she still hasn't got the report from the third endo(crinologist) I saw on 20th May in St. Luc... ;-) Later, Mojca's refreshing "unprevista lunch visit" (she didn't want salad, only my orange juice mix), some more internet research... Calm evening, wrapped up with a Boiler Room (2000).

• Humor: Moderate • Feeling: Blue • Hungry: No • Headache: In the late afternoon (first day of period or not enough of liquid intake?)
• Herbal teas (6 cups): Sage tea, cranesbill tea, Angelica tea, calcium tea, marigold tea, and pimpernel leaves tea
• Fruit juices: Orange & grapefruit juice (220 ml), apple juice (420 ml)
Veggie juices: Breuss juice (no black radish & potato; 100 ml), tomatoes, carrots, spinach, basil & garlic clove (300 ml)
• Special treat: Berry moisturized almost my entire body
• Morning: 12° C • Max. daytime temperature: 22° C • Weather: Fair or sunny?

No comments:

Post a Comment