Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 32 & 10 days to go


Awake before 6:30, woke up before seven, into a gray cold morning. My first tea, lunch box for my hubby (bowl of soup & small bag of "golden balls" for it, two Moroccan oat bread sandwiches, marinated baked peppers & half of galia melon) & waiting whether a plumber will finally come or not. He did. At least one. Six days after he initially said he would.

In the late afternoon, I was walking to the lab to fetch the copy of the report of my Friday's blood "giveaway". Concerning my current health, juice fasting story, and the fact that for already a week and 24/7, I'm feeling something is going on in my neck (there where thyroid nodule is - ups, was), I kindly requested from "my" physician to get checked all thyroid parameters, and at least vitamin D (still extremely low few weeks ago) and iron. She was so pissed off with 29th day of my fasting cure, that she wasn't even listening to me. She also completely forgot that it was her who requested I come for a blood sample that day as my proteins were so low few weeks ago... And what was actually requested from the lab? Well, I have precisely two lines on the blood(y) report: iron and T4. You seriously lack respect for (your) patients, dr. Deom, and you're far too locked into you perspective to see a broader than just allopathic picture! Adieu!

Whatever... My hubby came home earlier today (yesss!), so we had enough sun, time & lust for lizarding & fulling around on our Playa St. Lazare, massages included... ;-) We wrapped this bizarre day with an insignificant movie Walking Tall: The Payback (2007), six slices of home made tarragon "potica" & two of the one with raisins for Berry, and a smelly necklace & veggie juice for me. One in bed before midnight, the other one before one... ;-(

• Humor:OK • Feeling: As without energy • Hungry: No
• Herbal tea: Sage tea
Smelly necklace: Almost four hours
• Fruit juices: Orange & grapefruit juice (200 ml), Charentais melon juice (200 ml), watermelon juice (800 ml) 
• Veggie juice: Tomatoes, all three peppers, spinach, diverse tinny sprouts, basil & thyme stalks, parsley & garlic clove (500 ml) 
• Supplement: One BiOmega (fish oil & some other goodies) • Special treat: Sunbathing in the evening 
• Morning: 10° C • Max. daytime temperature: 18° C • Weather: Cloudy, rainy, partly cloudy, sunny, darker...

No comments:

Post a Comment