Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 15


Each time I open my eyes in such a spotlessly sunny morning, it feels like a gift from Universe! Thanks!!! And each time he takes me in that unmatchable protective & gentle morning hug... it's like Heaven! I'm grateful for both, for sunshine & Berry!

Ugh, I couldn't resist - I was too curious to wait until 18th day to see where my weight collapsed: I have less than 60 kilos! Meaning, I lost more than five kilos in two weeks! Hopefully both in my neck are shrinking & disappearing as well!!! And I feel "très bien", I like my new "old" figure, and when I'm going to restart eating, I really need to monitor it and stop it around 59-60 kilos at latest... which is apparently the ideal weight for my height... at this age... ;-)

• Humor: Good • Feeling: Fine and skinny • Hungry: No
• Herbal teas (7 cups): Kidney tea, sage tea, cranesbill tea, Angelica tea, calcium tea, marigold tea, pimpernel tea (leaves found, roots not yet)

• Juices: Orange & grapefruit juice (310 ml), white grapes juice (470 ml) • Supplement: One BiOmega (fish oil & some other goodies)
• Walking: About two hours • Special treat: Full body massage by Jérôme; sunbathing in the evening
• Morning: 10° C • Max. daytime temperature: 24° C • Weather: Fair & sunny

1 comment:

  1. Jérôme Gazon
    Body massage • Massage corps
    0496 145 788 • gazon.massage@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete