Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 27 & 15 days to go


Good morning, sunshine! I still find it unbelievable how cheerful & grateful I get each time there's a clear sky & sunshine outside or on my face. I definitely run on sun! And we seriously lack of it in Brussels...

Berry was very late yesterday, but came with an awesome bouquet of freshly cut light pink peonies from his garden (he was at his house & with his kids). For my first sushis, I got a surprised & very pleased facial expressions, as well as "Wow! This is so delicious! You can stay." YES! ;-) Later, he told me he's almost without tobacco (he rolls & smokes Drum), and that he didn't buy another pack. Precious, I wish you'd stop smoking indeed & make me company on this no-smoking-path. If not, I'll need to put you on a juice fasting cure! ;-) Btw, the same applies to you, my baby!

I made our evening somber. Berry came home at 19:20 - 11 hours at work, at least 10 working hours, and not a simple phone call re. renovation which is stuck (as he's busy non stop) - and I don't know how to cope with that any longer. Although, I'm also not capable to precisely communicate what's inside of me; at present. Ugh, I don't like it & I don't like how it makes me feel...

• Humor: Good • Feeling: Sunny in the morning, cloudy in the evening
• Hungry: No; but I'd love to eat dinner with Berry (tagliatelle with smoked turkey in my curry sauce)
• Fruit juices: Orange & grapefruit juice (210 ml), galia melon juice (divine; 380 ml)
• Veggie juice: Tomatoes, young spinach, ½ of fennel & garlic clove (250 ml) • Supplement: One BiOmega (fish oil & some other goodies)
• Walking: More than three hours • Breathing exercises: Some Special treat: Sunbathing in the morning & in the evening
• Morning: 9° C • Max. daytime temperature: 22° C • Weather: Sunny, with clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment