Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 39


Up at seven; lunch box for my hubby; moisturizing my sunburned body; goodbye hug & kiss; my teas & orange juice; some chores; and until dentist, laptopping a bit and reading a great & entertaining book I've started yesterday, The Female Brain... 

Back from dentist for a fresh juice, and out for some chores & shopping. Kathy (my hairdresser, young, lovely & kind Turkish woman) wasn't working today, so I might go curly tomorrow... ;-) Two and a half hours later, I came back home with some new goodies, just in time to turn around for a RDV with a control dentist at work. He approved all works that dr. Kosa (our dentist) put on her quotation. Cool. And bloody expensive. Ugh, I'll see how to handle all these reconstruction works & how to combine them with my other dentist in Brežice. Not an easy one; the choice & planning of this. Afterward, I was slowly walking back home, enjoying this hot summer afternoon, checking few shops bu I bought only spinach for our veggie juice. Result? I was exhausted. And couldn't do anything any more. No energy for Berry's dinner either. Lady, you'd still need to pace slower & less at times...

• Humor: Moderate • Feeling: Tired & a bit blue • Hungry: No
• Herbal teas: St. John's wort, peppermint & balm tea mix, and pimpernel leaves tea
• Fruit juices: Orange & grapefruit juice (210 ml), watermelon juice (700 ml)
, red raisins juice (450 ml) 
• Veggie juice by Berry: Tomatoes, carrots, green pepper, spinach, alfalfa sprouts, young onions, basil, thyme & garlic clove (delicious; 450 ml) 
• Walking: More than four hours • Special treat: Berry moisturized almost my entire body in the morning, and all of it in the evening
• Morning: 19° C • Max. daytime temperature: 29° C • Weather: Sunny & smoggy

1 comment:

  1. Good & gentle (!) dentist in Brussels:
    dr. Elisabeth KOSA • Phone: 02 217 46 82
    163, rue Royale • 1210 Bruxelles • Metro: Botanique

    ReplyDelete