Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 38


Awake at 6, out of bed a bit later; laundry; my orange juice by Berry; cooking his lunch (veggie steaks & common beans in a salad) as we're going with bikes to Cadzand; my teas; snack bags for Berry at work (pecan nuts, pistachios, salted cashew nuts); shower & all; walking to & from Marché du Midi with a lot of fruits & veggies. When back home, I was already quite tired after that two and a half hours walk, therefore we decided to go to the coast without bikes & just enjoy a day & company of each other. Berry made my juices, I packed our stuff, and we left a bit after noon. We came back before 22h, after a great, sunny, hot & zen afternoon on the Cadzand beach which resulted in my red skin almost all over (Berry has only a reddish face), it hurts a bit as well, but despite that I feel great & relaxed. It's obvious I'm not used to regular sunbathing at the beach any longer. It's been nine years since my last seaside vacation (living a year in Alicante in Spain doesn't count - it's not entirely the same as being on vacation)!!! Well, if my skin recovers until 1st July (which I doubt a bit), I might return to the same beach to celebrate the last day of my fasting cure... ;-)

• Humor: Good • Feeling: Quite fine • Hungry: No
• Herbal teas: Sage tea and pimpernel leaves tea 

• Fruit juices: Orange & grapefruit juice (220 ml), apple juice (550 ml), canary melon juice (700 ml)
• Veggie juice: Tomatoes, "tricolori" peppers, cucumber, spinach, young onion, basil, thyme & garlic clove (550 ml)
• Walking: Three hours • Special treat: Berry moisturized almost my entire body; afternoon on the beach
• Morning: 15° C • Max. daytime temperature: 29° C • Weather: Fair (cloudy & sunny)

No comments:

Post a Comment