Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 33


No lunch box for my hubby as he was the one who woke me up before leaving at 7:10. Well, I was awake at 7:02 but had no lust to go out of the bed, despite this gorgeously sunny day outside... I miss eating & chewing! And I wasn't sleeping enough.

At nine, I had my fourth colon hydrotherapy (and I'm more and more grateful for it), afterwards my consultation with dr. Henry.
Not literally and much longer, but here is more or less all the essential of her comments:
• "It's extremely rare that people fast for so long! Amazing!
• All vital signs OK, incl. blood pressure, and you haven't lost too much weight (for your age & size it's normal to have from 57 to 60 kilos).
• When you restart eating, go back really slowly (up to approx. 30 days), and try to stick to raw food as much as possible.
Foodscreen is surprising - only three allergies! Parameters that are above 1 & below 18 - they don't mean that you're allergic to a certain food.
• It's strange that vitamin B12 is so high... vitamin D sometimes increases fast, sometimes really slowly.
• Vitamin A & cholesterol levels might be already fine because of your juice fasting cure.
• Omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids (28 May, page 2) are too low, so check & learn with which food to boost them when you restart eating.
• Thyroid gland parameters are all fine... My comment: As usual & all the time.
• Wow, that's most unusual: dopamine level so high and serotonin parameters low! I'll need to consult about & double check that...
• Excess of candida might be eliminated by now, but I propose an additional test (MOU - intestinal ecosystem) to get more data regarding it.
• Since you'll fast until 2/7, I'd propose you repeat some colon hydrotherapies (because of candida), we repeat blood & urine sampling for your vitamins & neurotransmitters, and check up more candida parameters. Arrange that at the end of your cure, and we'll get the report approx. two weeks later."

Berry came home soon after 18h again! I couldn't be more glad & grateful! Apart of all the rest, I'd seriously like to grow old with him, in good health & shape & with as less as stress possible! Thanks, Precious! I was enjoying sun, we were chatting, he met an electircian at renovation site, and later, he didn't want me to make any "decent" dinner for him, so he got his wish: a fresh fruit salad. A huge one. We were watching a half of Victoria Boutenko's second part of  12 Steps to Raw Foods as we were too tired... and went to bed before 23h.

• Humor: Moderate • Feeling: A bit tired & blue in the morning • Hungry: A tinny bit in the morning
• Herbal tea: Sage tea
• Fruit juices: Orange & grapefruit juice (200 ml), white raisins juice (550 ml)
• Walking: Less than an hour • On a bike: Almost three hours around the city 
Special treats: Colon hydrotherapy, sunbathing in the evening Smelly necklace: One hour and 40 minutes
• Morning: 10° C • Max. daytime temperature: 21° C • Weather: Sunny & partially cloudy

No comments:

Post a Comment