Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 42 - My Last Juice Fasting Day


I made it!!! It's the very last day of my cure! Juice fasting for 42 days! I'm really proud of myself! Le chapeau, Aïda!

It's also the last measurements day of my first ever juice fasting cure, and weight was gladly supervised by my dear hubby. During 41 days, I've lost a bit more than 10 kg (not too much at all - I've just got my ex-ideal weight of 55 kg again), 11 cm around my waist, and most probably 8-10 cm around my buttocks. ;-) By the way, would someone explain to me how could a woman's waist of 60 cm be an ideal measure, as I'm really skinny & looking just great at 75 cm already! N'importe quoi!

Otherwise, I need to underline that during the whole cure, I didn't miss smoking cigarettes (their smoke bothers me & our home became "no smoking zone" in-between), and I didn't miss drinking coffee at all. Therefore, those of you who would like to quit smoking (or anything else), juice fasting for a week or two could most probably help you with your intention, and at the same time, you'd detoxify your entire body. Worth trying, even more as during summer, there is so much fruits & veggies available.

Morning was busy with psy & food shopping (almost only veggies & fruits). In the early afternoon, I paid a brief visit to my hubby at work (with pieces of my raw mango cake for his colleagues & a piece for him), mainly because I wanted him to make some decent photos of lovely new me on the last day of my cure... ;-) Honey, seriously, you'd need to practice more! ;-))

Back home, I tried to make some photos of myself, again... ;-( Whatever!!! To me, all new photos have the same bizarre look & effect as those on Day 40... but what the heck... I wished to show you how I look like on the last day of my juice fasting cure! By the way, I've put on my lovely new Benetton dress, size 34, for which I assume it won't suit me for long (Mateja, you can count on a new non-black dress). 

Weight: 54,8 kg (said Berry ;-) • Waist: 75 cm • Low hips: 90 cm
1st morning6th morning12th morning18th morning24th morning30th morning36th morning
• Humor: Great • Feeling: Fine, just fine. Thank you! • Hungry: Nope; and I'll survive until tomorrow ;-)

• Herbal tea: Sage tea • Veggie juice: Carrot juice (350 ml)
• Fruit juices: Orange & grapefruit (280 ml), watermelon juice (420 ml), red raisins & apple juice (700 ml)
• Special treat: Berry moisturized my entire body

• Morning: 16° C • Max. daytime temperature: 31° C • Weather: Sunny & smoggy

No comments:

Post a Comment