Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Month After


• Weight: 57,5 kg • Measurements history linked below • Max. daytime temperature: 26° C • Weather: Fair & extremely humid

This week, I've finally got the report of my latest ultrasound check-up. Well, my birthday's wish wasn't really fulfilled, although my juice fasting cure had some (measu
rable) effects on my thyroid, maybe also a bit on its nodule. No matter that this doctor wrote measurements slightly different than the previous one (in the same hospital), it's clear that nodule is still there and hasn't changed much (slight decrease might be just a result of precision differences), but my goiter decreased for quite some millimeters, even centimeters! Yesssss! Actually, this "indifferent" doctor wrote in her report that my goiter has increased, although, double checking the measurements on both reports clearly shows that it has actually decreased since April! Unbelievably schlampig & irresponsible!!!

Well, heading towards 100 % raw food lifestyle might work just fine for me, my health issue & in the long run, but it looks like I'd better go on fasting cure again, this time really following Breuss' by letter, for better & faster results... Well, let's wait with it until after our vacation, until mid September.
Senad, please keep in touch & wait with operation! Wishing you the easiest & most effective breussing!!! Good luck!

And on Wednesday, I had an appointment with apparently the best radiesthesist homeopath in Belgium (who's living near Mons). I'm still digesting it... and waiting for the homeopathic medicines to arrive by mail.


PS: Senad wrote a comment on my previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment