Wednesday, July 7, 2010

6th Day After


• Breakfast: Orange juice (310 ml) • Snack: ½ of galia melon
• Lunch: ¼ of "piel de sapo" (or camouflage ) melon (I've eaten tons of them in Spain)
• Snack: Two cereal bread slices, one with raw burger pâté and one with walnuts pâté, both with gomasio & broccoli sprouts; four Ferrero Rochers for dessert (I know I shouldn't... ;-) and much later, a delicious goat yogurt (230 ml)
• Dinner: Cod fillet with Latin savors... so goood! (actually my first cooked meal after fast break)
• Special treats: Berry moisturized my body; short sunbathing session before noon & in the evening
• Max. daytime temperature: 27° C • Weather: Fair, sunny, fair...

Cod Fillets With Latin Savors
Two cod fillets with a delicious simmered vegetables in a sauce with Latin savors:
• chopped onion (or two) & garlic cloves in a wok & on ghee until golden
• remove, put aside & bake in the same wok cod fillets with few fresh rosemary's needle-leaves, few minutes each side
• remove, put aside & in the same wok simmer chopped tomatoes, green/red pepper, onion, garlic, oregano, salt & pepper for about 5'
• mix in a juice of one lime & handful of olives cut in 4, add cod fillets (with or without rosemary leaves), and simmer for another 5'
• remove cod fillets, put them on warm plates, and moderately season them with salt & pepper
• season veggies with finely chopped coriander leaves & parsley, and divide the quantity on plates
• serve with a cold white wine (optional), love & a huge smile • Dober tek!

Yap, it's true that our after dinner discussion with a professional (Berry's ex-colleague) - who will take over at least leveling & plastering of all walls & ceilings - was energetic and promising, but when they left to check the site, I had an urge to... smoke a cigarette!!! For the very first time since 21st May when I smoked my last one!!! I know, that can be dangerous... It might also happened because of my first cooked meal after such a long time, who knows... Ugh! I don't like it. And I don't want to restart smoking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment