Monday, July 5, 2010

4th Day After


• Breakfast: Orange & grapefruit juice (300 ml); après-fast, my hubby restarted his habit of making it for both of us... ;-)
• Snack: A bowl of my favorite muesli (too sweet for my taste but delicious); a bit of diverse nuts, pinons & seeds
• Late lunch: Tinny bowl of raw spaghetti mediterraneas (sauce leftovers); two slices of dark cereals bread with a decent layer of humus, olive oil drops, and zahtar (I couldn't resist); and two slices of milk (!) chocolate with speculoos (ugh, I couldn't resist either)
• Starter by my hubby: Carrot juice (300 ml) - the best veggie juice ever; by the way, if you have doubts about bio/organic vs. regular food, make a glass of carrot juice from bio carrots and one from usual/regular ones, and taste a dramatic difference for yourself
• Late dinner: Steamed broccoli florets baroquely tossed with home made tzaziki; two small bread slices with humus & zahtar
• Max. daytime temperature: 24° C • Weather: Cloudy, rainy, fair...

No comments:

Post a Comment